or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • T. ChristieT. Christie commented  · 

You should do a science victory as one of the big sciencey type civs, Babylon, Korea, etc. or a diplomancy victory as sweeden, greece or austria

• Anonymous commented  · 

Try paying as the shoshone after the aztecs :) they have a special scout unit that can chose the reward from ruins! free techs fo days!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Next time you get around to this after you're done with the Aztecs, try Japan. Since Brave New World has came out, Japan was given a Culture bonus to sea tiles with work boats on them, puting them more in touch with their seafaring roots.

Additionally, I'm not sure you've used much Navy in your lets plays, and it would be nice to possibly see you attempt to take a city without a single land unit.

• Anonymous commented  · 

brazil because of the tourism bonus

• Anonymous commented  · 

A BNW game showing off the new culture and tourism stuff.

• BrentynBrentyn commented  · 

Im thinking for Brave New World TSL Giant Earth you can use a mod and I found one it is:
        Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack
        Ynaemp City States for BNW
        Ynaemp DLL
        The DLL is down so I would wait till it is fixed so that you can do 34 civs! It Would be so Epic! All the mods are on steam workshop if you have steam version.

• TigerTiger commented  · 

Please do a BNW tomorrow for us non-North Americans who will have to wait 3 more days before we can play...
        Why on earth do they have different launch dates anyway??? Geographysm!!!

I think you should have a poll of which BNW Civ we want you to do and you also do a Giant Earth TSL with all the BNW Civs and all the other Civs that you can and try to have as many civs as you can with TSL. Try the new cultural victory also. I think it sounds interesting and I would enjoy to see.

• bobbob commented  · 

When BNW comes out could you play a game as one of the new civs playing against all the other new civs? A BNW Bonanza if you will

• The hexagonThe hexagon commented  · 

When brave new world comes out play as venice and try out the new cultural victory!

I like that idea Noble. I think that would be a great idea!

• NobleNoble commented  · 

You should make a poll for us to vote on which Brave New World civ we want you to LP once all 9 are announced

Giant Earth TSL with Brave New World and be a Civ in Africa or Europe. You could try all 34 civs also. Do a domination victory. This Is most of comments in one so I'd like to see. :D

• PlumpenPlumpen commented  · 

Win by nuking everyone!

• STPSTP commented  · 

Brave new world is coming out soon ..... Will you do a LP ?

• SirGeeeOSirGeeeO commented  · 

Is there a way to convert this to the new expansion coming out this summer?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Yeah, do a giant earth true start location LP it would be epic

I agree with Nick it is hard to find a giant Earth map LP on youtube and i have been wanting to see one for a long time.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base