I suggest you ...

Black & White

You are a God! Though the question remains; are you good, or evil? Rule over the land of eden, performing miracles, converting villages, and battle other gods for control. Attain a creature to be your avatar and watch him grow to the size of a mountain and change to your alignment!

2,251 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VhailorifyVhailorify shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mr GreenMr Green commented  · 

As said below, 2 would be better than 1, but both are still good!

• Anonymous commented  · 

B&W 2 is better but i am woting for any B&W game.

• AnneAnne commented  · 

B&W 2, it was so much harder for me at the end.

• VhailorifyVhailorify commented  · 

Wow, over 300 votes already, and pushing 400? I didn't think this would get many.

So, which one would people prefer? B&W 1 or 2? From what I know, the first game has far more bugs and lower graphic quality, but I've figured out how to avoid said bugs. And I love the lower quality, I have fond memories of the time.

Game 2 looks like it has updated graphics and gameplay, but you spend more time working your villages and armies like a King when I want to be a Deity. On the plus side, it's easier to train your pet and travel the path of light or darkness.

• Kevin SkusekKevin Skusek commented  · 

Yes, yes, very yes! This is one of my favorite games of all time, and it's so much fun to see what kinds of approaches other people take to completing the game. I wish I could apply more votes!

• DolphinTunaDolphinTuna commented  · 

Oh, I remember this game. As a kid I really wanted to be a good god, but I ended up becoming evil anyway due to my love of fireballs. D:

• VhailorifyVhailorify commented  · 

This is a very fun game, there are no rules to follow - you can do almost anything. Set some buildings on fire with lighting, throw villagers over the mountain and into the sea, and slap your creature around. I'm usually a good god, helping out the villagers and making them grow. I also get the Sheep creature. Because I'm a good god, his wool turns gold. The Golden Fleece! XD

Feedback and Knowledge Base