or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Isabella commented  · 

I think it would be good to play Minecraft or watch someone play it.. But anyway the reason I don't think it's a good idea is that the people who don't play Minecraft and voted for this to be played or seen to be played might not know what to do, I'm like an average starter at Minecraft like for example I played it a lot but I don't know much. That's what I am, so I don't really care to play it or not.

• RedFedOmega25 commented  · 

I would be happy if Quill played Minecraft, but I understand that it is really inappropriate for his type of games. I would be happy either way, but if you do play Minecraft, I would do something small, and partially unique instead of the same things over and over again. Any possible way this can be accomplished is fine by me, such as mods that make it seem a lot more like a first-person strategy game (If they even exist).

• STP commented  · 

He's good at strategy

• STP commented  · 

I like minecraft , but Quill is not fit for something like minecraft , I think.

• Miles Deutscher commented  · 

I'd enjoy watching quill play, i think that this will also give him more views too.

• Clewsay commented  · 

eurgh...minecraft is boring and overdone

• Yes commented  · 

It would be hilarious if someone forced quill to play this, but other than that, it isn't really something I'd enjoy watching him play. I like it when he plays games he has some overpowered knowledge of, because it makes me feel smarter.

• Sivert commented  · 

just a quick one! 10 episodes of 1 hour or so..

• Anonymous commented  · 

Have you no shame voters. This game has no need for move videos just look up "Let's play Minecraft" and you will be busy for quite some time.

• Greigar commented  · 

I don't really care much how you would do this, but whether its an adventure map, a creative world, or just merely a survival playthrough, I feel as if your particular kind of commentary will make it a very fun watch indeed.

• Desender commented  · 

Please do not do this. Almost every "youtuber" that has done this.

• Polnyet commented  · 

Minecraft isn't that great of an idea, but I recommend trying out the Terra Firma Craft mod. It's hard to explain, but basically, it adds a bit more realism.

• Anonymous commented  · 

nooo please everything but minecraft -,- This game is sooo overdone there are literally millions of let's players all doing the same boring shit over and over..... If minecraft let's plays went diffrently I would've understood But they ARE ALL THE SAME! Its boring I can't see why people watch that shit. So please don't do minecraft Or i gonna fking kill myself...... Well I won't But you get the point.....

• dukeruckley commented  · 

You should try out the Tekkit modpack.

• Anonymous commented  · 

do an adventure map no comitment and should only take 1-2 hours could do it on the side easly

Feedback and Knowledge Base