or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

You need another Eu3/Victoria 2 LP. Do one of. Those, then do Rome 2 when it comes out.

• Faith and a .45Faith and a .45 commented  · 

Please don't play this game I totally disagree, please don't hate on me it's my opinion. I say this because, would be way better to wait for Rome two and the fact that many people who are voting are ignoring all the amazing games further down the list I.E Warband and Anno. It's just that people are too lazy to explore such games and I also believe it would be amazing to see how you play Warband because of your style of playing.

• KristianKristian commented  · 

Yes play TOTAL WAR:Shogun 2

• STPSTP commented  · 

Would it be better to wait for Rome total war 2?

• OldDoodOldDood commented  · 

I would like to see Quill play this.
        At least Fall of the Samurai

BTW: Notice how you go down through the pages of games here that there are hardly any votes?
        There are some 'Good Games' if people would only look them up...

People are too lazy to look through them all is my guess...

• LukeLuke commented  · 

I'm back again to throw more support behind this lets play.

• EddieEddie commented  · 

If not this game please play Empire total war...I know you own it by now, and it may not be very far up on the list but it is a very fun game and you can also mod it if you don't like the vanilla

• JamesJames commented  · 

Total war games arnt very hard but in shogun there is a veriaty of features like trading with europeans and the food in nation thing

• JoeJoe commented  · 

I think Shogun 2 Total War would be a fun game for a lets play, because you have Variety as each faction hass its own strengths and weaknesses, It takes patience and taking into account each turn of events, and it keeps you on your feet, and of course Strategy is heavily required. I believe it would fun and entertaining for you and your viewers.

• DanteDante commented  · 

Please play it! You seem to be good at strategy.

• Lord GravewishLord Gravewish commented  · 

YES! Please play this! I wouldn't mind gifting you a copy of one of the cheaper ones if I knew you'd LP it :)
        It's not like they're expensive - Rome or Medieval 2 would set you back 10€ or so. If you get a newer one, get Shogun 2 (30€). It's much better than the buggy Napoleon or even the ultra-buggy Empire.

• LukeLuke commented  · 

You could have picked up Rome for £1 in the steam sale, hell I would have bought it for you!

• LukeLuke commented  · 

May I suggest you start from the beginning, or at least earlier on in the series the first medieval keeps a board game feel that you'd be familiar with. The Strategy is great and the combat is something you have to experience. It's a travesty this series isn't part of your gaming history.

• SoulSoul commented  · 

yes please play this it is so very funny

Feedback and Knowledge Base